Host in Ireland has released a new info-graphic that highlights the benefits of hosting critical business services from data centers in Ireland.
The info-graphic explains that there are 5Ps which are critical to consider when choosing a location for hosting:
- Policy. A pro-business policy environment is essential for hosting critical digital assets. Ireland is politically stable, compliant with US and EU privacy standards (such as Safe Harbor) and importantly offers a very competitive corporate tax rates.
- People. Access to an educated and technically skilled workforce is also essential to the reliable operation of hosting environments. Ireland offers low labor costs and one of the world’s most educated workforces.
- Pedigree. The fact that Internet industry heavy hitters like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Dropbox and Twitter have all set up shop in Ireland is no accident. But Ireland’s pedigree goes even deeper. Firms from diverse industries such as global pharmaceuticals, medical devices and financial services have joined the Internet’s elite on the Emerald Isle.
- Pipes. Absolutely vital to hosting digital assets is fast, reliable and diverse connectivity. Ireland features the closest connecting point to the US (51ms), top international communications operators and competitive pricing for high bandwidth connectivity.
- Power. Reliable, sustainable and affordable electricity is the final component in Ireland’s offer. Electricity on the island is priced below EU average and is significantly sourced from renewable sources such as wind.
Ireland’s high marks in each of the 5P categories make it an optimum location for hosting and demonstrates why Ireland is a cost-effective, efficient, reliable, secure and accessible location to host digital assets.
Check out all the details here:
For more information about how Data Center Discovery can help promote your data center industry company please email firstname.lastname@example.org